SUF Blood Work
Our SUF Comprehensive Hormone Panel tests for thyroid, stress and sex hormones as well as general health marker tests, including a complete blood count (CBC) and chemistry panel, which is a complete metabolic panel with lipids. These tests are designed for both males and females looking to monitor their hormone status and overall health.
Our most popular panel includes the following tests:
- Estradiol (E2)
- Estrogens, Total
- Testosterone (Free and Total)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Reverse T3
General Health Markers:
- Complete Metabolic Panel
- Lipid Panel
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Vitamin D
Any of the following tests can be added to your panel.
- Zinc (serum)
- Copper (serum)
- Magnesium (serum)
- Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C)
- C-reactive protein (high sensitivity)
- Apolipoprotein B
- Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1)
For repeat tests it is possible to order specific markers instead of purchasing an entire panel. For example, if you start taking thyroid medication and you want to go back and test only the thyroid markers.
- Labcorp is the lab that we use for testing
- This is a pay out of pocket service. Insurance is not accepted.
- SUF Blood Work service is for SUF clients only.
- State restrictions apply to our lab testing services for residents of NY, NJ, RI, MD, and MA. If you live in one of these states you cannot go to ANY lab in your state for this service. You will have to find a Labcorp in a non restricted state.
Set up your blood work tests
* Blood work services are only for SUF clients.